SPEEDVEGAS: A Comprehensive Review
When I was growing up, I dreamed of owning a fire engine red Ferrari Testarossa. Alas, my dreams of whizzing down the highways at top speed were pushed to the side when I reached adulthood, replaced instead by the harsh realities of daily life.
So, when I heard about the opening of the SPEEDVEGAS Racetrack, my ears started to tingle. At this $30 million facility, Average Joes, like me and you, are given the opportunity to get in the driver’s seat and speed down a professionally designed racetrack in some of the hottest supercars (like Corvettes, Audi’s, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, etc.) on the planet.
Intrigued? Never fear, I have got you covered. Below you will find a comprehensive, but concise, review of this exciting addition to the Las Vegas landscape.
The SPEEDVEGAS RaceTrack
To make sure that this Las Vegas racetrack offered drivers the ultimate driving experience, the owners of this multi-million dollar racetrack spared no expense. They hired award-winning track designers who worked tirelessly to bring their vision to life. The end result was an exciting mile-and-a-half track featuring:
- 20-degree bank turns
- A half-mile straight
- A rapid succession of medium and fast-paced curves
- Varying altitudes
This meticulous level of attention to detail ensures that drivers of all skill levels get a comprehensive experience as they push the pedal to the metal in their dream cars.
With so many vehicular options to choose from, it can be hard to decide which racing machine you should use to whet your need for speed. The good news is, the owners of SPEEDVEGAS are way ahead of you — the facility offers a variety of packages that give you the ability to customize your experience.
Before we continue it is important to note that all the packages have several features in common. These include:
- No speed limit
- Safety gear and professional coach included
- The option to add more laps
Now that’s out of the way, without further ado, the packages are as follows:
- $49 per lap experience: Gives you the chance to drive at least four laps with muscle cars like the Corvette Z06 or Shelby GT (starts at $196)
- $59 per lap experience: Gives you the chance to drive at least 5 laps in powerful vehicles like the Porsche Cayman S, Audi R8, Nissan GTR, and Mercedes AMG GT-S. (starts at $295)
- $69 per lap experience: Gives you the opportunity to drive 5 laps at full throttle in vehicles like the Porsche 911 GT3, Lamborghini LP550, or the Ferrari Scuderia. (starts at $345)
- $89 per lap experience: Experience the ultimate driving experience for at least least laps in Italian supercars like the Lamborghini Huracan or the Ferrari 458 Italia. (starts at $445)
The Bottom Line
For those who have a need for speed, the SPEEDVEGAS racetrack gets it right – every inch of the track is filled with excitement to ensure an unforgettable driving experience. It’s high-speed straights, thrilling deceleration zones, and gut-wrenching sweeps all work together to create a memorable experience that should be on every speed fanatic’s bucket list. But, don’t take my word for it… contact us today for the ultimate driving experience!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!